The All New SecureShot Looks Exactly Like A Normal IPod Dock -- But Can Also Record Hi-Res 640x480 Video... In Daytime And At Night.
" The Ultimate Multi-Functional Surveillance Device for 2012 "
Its unique dual camera system contains not one but two separate camera systems. As soon as light drops below .5 LUX (approximately 0.5% of the light level on an average overcast day), the unit switches instantly to the B&W night mode allowing video capture in low-light situations.
It looks, feels, sounds and behaves exactly like any other normal iPod dock. That's because it's packaged in our SecureShot Total Covert line of Digital Video Recorders. No tell-tale SD cards protruding from the back (they reside in a secret compartment with a magnetic trapdoor that only you can open with a magnetic "key"). Unlike other brands, it has no visible ports, plugs or wires that might give the game away.
So is it a truly professional grade recording device suitable for both home security and business security? Yes! All recordings are date and time stamped for professional security applications. The "grid mode" motion activation lets you separate its field of view into multiple blocks, so it won't be triggered by false alarms like computer displays or rotating fans. And, every system includes a FREE 8GB SD cards for approximately 30 hours of continuous high-resolution recording.
It also gives you a level of control over video recording that is available in no other device of its type -- User Adjustable Frame Rates. From 1 to 30 fps in High Resolution 720x480 mode, and 1 to 30 fps in Medium Resolution 320x240 mode. That means up to hundreds of hours of recording at lower frame rates.
The Secureshot contains another secret -- its amazing audio quality.
Wake or be lulled to sleep by iPod or AM/FM radio through its crystal clear high-fidelity speakers. The specially designed Reson8 speaker chambers deliver exceptional depth and clarity with powerful bass.
It does all this while charging the iPod with its built-in dock connector, so it's ready to go when you are!
NEW -- Also works with iPhone!
Order now while supplies last and SAVE $200 off our regular price.
Like all our products, it contains only the best quality, brand name components and comes with our 30-day defective items return guarantee.
- Discreet shipping -- delivered to any address in the US in an unmarked package.
- Secure billing -- your information is 100% safe.
- High Resolution Video at 30 fps: (720 X 480) High Resolution fluid motion recording capability. (user adjustable from 1 to 30 fps)
- Medium Resolution Video at 30 fps (320 X 240) (user adjustable from 1 to 30 fps)
- 32GB SDHC Card Support: 160 hours recording at full 30 fps- (records up to 4 hours per GB on lower capacity SD cards) Hundreds of hours possible with lower frame rate selections.
- Firmware Upgrade: New firmware can be quickly installed via USB port and SD card
- Embedded Time/Date Stamp: embedded in video Time/Date stamp is seen on both playback from unit and PC via SD Card.
- Enhanced Motion Activation: Not only is sensitivity adjustable, but also features a "grid" setting with multiple blocks to eliminate unwanted triggers in the camera view such as a computer screen or rotating fan.
- Multiple Playback Speeds: X1/ X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/ X32/
- Schedule Recording: Record time can be set to record at only times of interest.
- Event Search Function: Property and fist image of selected file is displayed to quickly find a particular event.
- IR Remote Control: For setting system parameters and arming and disarming unit
- 720 x 480 Resolution @ 1 - 30 fps (User Selectable)
- MPEG4 (30fps real time video) Resolution 320 X 240
- Low Light Color CCD Camera .05 Lux 550 TVL
- Adjustable Motion Activation
- 1X,2X, or 4X ~ 32X Playback Speed
- Image size dependant on amount of motion (25kb ~ 160kb @ 30fps)
- Uses windows media player on SD card playback (PC)
- Approximate Video Record time - 4 Hours per 1Gb
What's in the Box
- SecureShot DVR/Camera
- 8GB MicroSD memory card
- USB SD card reader with extension cable
- RCA video connector (cable for use with your TV/Monitor)
- IR remote control
- Instruction manual.
|Motion Activated||Motion Activated|
|Professional Grade||Professional Grade|
|Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Table or Desk||Table or Desk|
|Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: